It is important to us to provide an equitable and affordable service.
Therefore, from the beginning of the site's construction, we invested a lot of time and effort in making it accessible.
On this page, we will detail the actions we took to make the site accessible, as well as an explanation of how to contact us if there is a need to repair a fault or improve accessibility.
The site was accessed as follows:
• The site is optimized for common browsers.
• The site is optimized for use on the cell phone.
• The site is optimized for a compatible display in a variety of screens and resolutions.
• The site provides a semantic structure for assistive technologies and support for the accepted usage pattern for operating with a keyboard.
• The site's contents are written in a clear, orderly, and hierarchical manner.
• The website content is written in simple and clear language.
• Choose a readable font and an adjusted size
. • Images on the website have an alternative textual explanation (Alt Text).
• The site does not use moving or flashing text displays.
• The site is optimized in terms of color contrast.
It is important to note that, despite our efforts to make the site accessible, some elements may be discovered that were not properly presented. If you encounter a problem in this matter, we would appreciate it if you wrote to us at the following email: email@example.com